Thursday, May 15, 2008

To begin or not to begin??

This is my question.
I have been wanting to write for a long time, but have struggled with, what to say, how to say it, will it be interesting? the list goes on and on.
I would like to be able to write songs... good songs. I have heard to write a good song, you've got to write a lot of bad songs, well bad, is probably not the proper word to use there. But, you have to write a lot of something to come up with the goods. I however, do not write anything. Wa la, I don't write bad and I don't write good. Problem solved. Except I miss out on my first desire, to write a good song.

So here I am, beginning to write, express my thoughts, the good the bad the ugly.

Maybe something will happen along the way that will be totally unexpected!

Diva M

No comments:

Article From Focus Magazine

Maureen Washington ~ Photo by Dean Kalyan Focus Magazine November 20 & December 11 2014 JAZZ ALIVE! MAUREEN WASHINGTON &...