Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Now, Where Was I?

I was moving and shaking and making plans before my family was hit by cancer. Then 3 weeks later was my gall bladder surgery. All is seeming quiet right now as healing is taking place.

Now, where was I?

I was making plans to record a new Jazz and Blues CD.
It still is a plan, but it will take a little longer as I can't save any money until we are back on our feet and working. Or unless some -one makes an investment, or I find a sugar-daddy or win a lottery that I don't play. Regardless I will have a CD in the next year or two!
I will be getting back to the plans shortly. I just needed to write something to remind me where I was!

Diva M

No comments:

Article From Focus Magazine

Maureen Washington ~ Photo by Dean Kalyan Focus Magazine November 20 & December 11 2014 JAZZ ALIVE! MAUREEN WASHINGTON &...