Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can I Ask A Question?

I need to ask an important question. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of followers on my blog, actually I don't have any. *sheepish smile*
But, on the slight chance that you, YES you might be reading this, I would like to ask you this question in hope that you will be able to comment with an answer.

How do you stay motivated?

When you start out on your race, plans, goals, dreams or ideas, HOW do you stay focused and motivated and keep going? Could there be tricks to stay the course? Is there ways to stay strong and not become defeated and give up when the goal seems just out of reach and so far off or when you feel just too damn old?

I would love to hear some of your ideas on what helps you to stay on your game.

Diva M

2 comments:

oldtoad gil said...

BELIEVE IN TOAD

T ry
O pening
A
D oor

for someone else

pick one word and live with it

on our wedding day we picked the word TRUST

This word has worked well for THE LADY and oldtoad for the past 40 years

Crystal said...

Sometimes it can be hard to stay focused and motivated. My favorite proverb for things like this is "Fall down seven times, get up eight" because usually when I am working toward a goal I get off-track repeatedly and have to bring myself back. It helps to have a trusted friend or family member remind me to keep on track, too. I need baby steps though. Looking toward the finished goal can be overwhelming for me, so I usually break things down into baby steps so that as I accomplish each thing, I can cross them off the list. When I am feeling like I am making no headway, all I have to do is look at my list. :)

You're wonderful, M. Keep on moving forward. :)

Article From Focus Magazine

Maureen Washington ~ Photo by Dean Kalyan Focus Magazine November 20 & December 11 2014 JAZZ ALIVE! MAUREEN WASHINGTON &...