Monday, June 30, 2008

WHAT?!?!

I figured it was time to check in about the Yoga.

Ok, I'm in!
WHAT?!?!
Yup, I'm a yogagoer! It is official I bought a one month pass for the special that they have going on in July.
WHAT!?!
Can you believe it, I am hardly believing it as I type this.
Remember when I said that I was counting down how many more times I had to go? Now when I go I am counting how many I have left.
WHAT!?!

Bikram yoga has a special on "take the 30 day challenge for $99.00" This means that you can go every day as often as you want for a hundred bucks. That is pretty good since the drop in fee is $20.

I have gotten myself to 2 days a week now, and as of July, I will go 4 days a week, during the challenge. I really am wanting this to help heal my body and to help increase the weight loss of course.

Now, I have no problem talking myself into going, I DO have a problem talking to myself to STAY IN THE ROOM.
About 1/2 to 3/4 through I'm ready to go home. So I begin telling myself that it's almost done. Once we hit janushirasana (Head to knee pose with stretching pose) paschimotthanasana I'm know I'm home free.
Another session achieved!
It's still a struggle to do the poses properly, but I'm doing what I can to the best of my ability which apparently gives you 100% of the benefits.
Let's hope so!
Diva M


3 comments:

elzee said...

You go girl!

Dawn Boudreau said...

hahaha
hooked!

GraceeJ said...

Go Maureen!
Go maureen!
It's not your birthday
It's closer to mine
whoot whoot whoot

Article From Focus Magazine

Maureen Washington ~ Photo by Dean Kalyan Focus Magazine November 20 & December 11 2014 JAZZ ALIVE! MAUREEN WASHINGTON &...